1. This site is owned and operated by War Child Association Incorporated (ABN 317 433 278 60).
2. This site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. No representations or warranties of any kind are made, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
3. The information on this site has been provided by us for your personal, non-commercial use.
4. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your own risk.
5. We own all rights, title and interest (including present and future copyright) in the site.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude all conditions and warranties (whether express or implied) of any kind.
- We do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the site (including any related or linked websites) or any content, products or information on the site in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the site or your access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that any defects will be corrected; or that this site, or the server which stores and transmits information to you are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We also do not endorse any product that appears on the site, or any opinions, recommendation or advice that third parties may post to the site.
Certain laws may not allow the exclusion of some conditions and warranties and in that case some of the above exclusions may not apply to you if and to the extent they are not permitted by law.
7. Under no circumstances (including without limitation, any act or omission on our part) will we (or our affiliates) be liable for any damages of any kind including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special and/or consequential damages or loss whatsoever which results from any use of, access to, or any inability to use or access, the site.
9. The site is controlled from our offices in Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
War Child Australia
PO Box 282, Waverley NSW 2024
ABN: 31 743 327 860